Heating Repair in Atlanta, East Cobb, College Park, and Surrounding Areas
We Quickly Preform Heating Repair
Furnaces are a must-have device for homeowners, especially during colder months of the year. Furnaces use forced air to provide heat throughout your home. The fuel source warms the air within the furnace.
The heated air is then pushed through a duct system and into various areas of the house by a blower. The second set of ducts then returns cool air to the furnace.
While Atlanta is known for hot and humid summers, when winter hits, it can get frigid, making residents turn to their heating systems to stay safe and comfortable. However, if your system isn’t performing as optimally as it used to, or just plain isn’t turning on, it can leave you out in the cold.
Our team at Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling is backed by more than 20 years of industry experience and our highly trained technicians perform fast and reliable heating repairs to homes and businesses throughout Atlanta and surrounding areas. We understand that when your heating system fails, you need help fast, which is why we offer convenient scheduling, same-day appointments, and 24/7 emergency repairs.
It can be concerning if your heating system has broken down or is performing inefficiently. Getting your heater or furnace repaired in East Cobb, GA, with the help of a reliable and skilled heater specialist can save you time and money. We also provide the services of heating replacement East Cobb.
To learn more about our expert heating solutions, contact our team at (404) 996-0218 today.
Indications That Your Heating System Needs Repair:
- Over-Expensive Energy Bills
There is a possibility that it’s your heater that’s causing your power expenses to rise. It might be a sign of a heater issue if your gas bill is also rising. Your heating system keeps getting less efficient over time. Due to lower efficiency, it may take longer for your heater to reach the desired temperature. Keep in mind that electricity companies can raise their rates over time. However, if your energy bill increases, you should not ignore it and get your heater repaired by a heater professional.
- The Color of the Burner Flame Turns Yellow.
The blue gas furnace burner flame is something we are all used to. When the burner flame is yellow rather than blue, it might indicate a problem with your heater. A yellow flame means the presence of carbon monoxide in your house. Carbon monoxide acts as a metabolic toxin when too much of it is present in the body. As a result, it’s essential to address this problem right away. If the flame on your gas furnace turns yellow, call a heater repair agency right away.
- Furnace Emitting Strange Noises.
Old heating systems are prone to shaking, banging, and creaking sometimes. Squealing might be a result of an issue with the motor bearings in your system. If your blower assembly or motor is rattling, it’s time to get it checked by a heater professional. It’s essential to deal with these weird noises as soon as possible before they escalate, as these noises might potentially indicate more significant heating issues.
- Furnace Repair Solutions
Our services provide the best outcomes. Following are some of the services we expand to our customers.
- Heating System Repair
We provide heating or furnace repair in East Cobb, GA, to keep the heating system running for a long time. We focus on system functionality and improving air quality while repairing the system to keep your home warm during winter.
- Heating System Installation
We provide heating installation College Park, to save space and energy by carefully choosing the perfect area for installation and doing the job while avoiding human mistakes.
- Heating System Maintenance
We provide maintenance checks to ensure that there are no hidden defects in the system, and if they are found, our skilled technicians can repair them in no time.
Diagnosing & Fixing All Heating Issues
Our skilled technicians have never seen a heating issue we couldn’t solve. Whether you operate a gas or electric furnace or a heat pump, we will inspect your system, accurately diagnose the issue, and fix the problem fast, so you can get back to enjoying a cozy space in no time.
The most common heating problems:
- Clogged Filters: If your filters are clogged with dust or debris, it can constrict airflow, causing your system to work harder to heat your space, and creating hot and cold spots around your property.
- Scratching, Grinding or Rattling Noises: While every heater creates some noise, if you hear any loud noises, it is a sign that there is a mechanical issue with your system, like a problem with your blower belt.
- Wear & Tear: Your heating system can experience wear and tear over its 20-year lifespan. While most of these issues can be resolved with regular maintenance, problems like loose components or airflow regulation can pop up unexpectedly.
- Higher Than Normal Cost of Operation: Even if you don’t have an understanding of your heating system, a clear indication that something is wrong is a sudden rise in your monthly energy bill—indicating that your system is overworked or underperforming.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: Your thermostat is responsible for regulating the amount of heat your system produces, so if it is broken, your heating system will not be able to properly heat your property.
Expert Furnace & Heating Repair in Atlanta
Our experienced team at Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling has the tools, resources, and know-how to perform expert heating repair. We are a local company that believes every service should be performed with the utmost commitment to quality and care. So, if you live in Atlanta or any of the surrounding areas, and something seems “off” with your heater, trust our specialists to have your back. We offer same-day appointments and 24/7 Customer Services to have your property back to normal in a flash.
We are a full-service HVAC company, which means if repairs don’t cut it, we can provide seamless and convenient replacement options, and proudly offer reliable maintenance solutions to increase the effectiveness and longevity of your system for years to come.
We Provide Services That Cater to All Your Heating Needs.
The majority of homeowners put off having their heating system inspected until winter. A properly operating heater requires regular inspection checks. If you’re tired of fixing your heater every few weeks, it’s probably time for a comprehensive heating system inspection. You should also learn about the best maintenance techniques for heating systems, such as protecting your heating system from snow and ice. Trust us for our effective solutions for heater repair as we are one of the most reputed heating contractors in Atlanta, GA, and surrounding areas.
We are one of the considerable trusted heating contractors in Atlanta, GA. Reach out to us and be all set for a well-insulated winter.
Call us at 404-948-6883.
Check Out Our
Contact Us Today for Heating Repair in Atlanta, East Cobb, College Park, and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
Experts for heating repair in College Park, suggest the following signs of a failed heating system as the following:
- Substantial temperature variations between rooms.
- Strange sounds and noises.
- Increased levels of dust.
- Higher gas or electricity costs.
The technician will install a new filter, and the system will receive a thorough cleaning inside the appliance during heating repair in College Park. They will check the thermostat and system controls to ensure correct operation and tighten all electrical connections. The technician will examine the condensate drain pan and, if necessary, clean it.
Any furnace maintained professionally lasts 20 to 30 years. It does not imply that you may put off replacing yours for so long. If your furnace has severe issues and needs regular heating repair in Atlanta, you may need to consider replacing it after roughly 15 years.
Reasons why no warm air is coming from the furnace:
- Your furnace isn't warmed up yet.
- The thermostat is not set correctly.
- The furnace filter needs cleaning.
- Your furnace has become too hot.
- Condensate line obstruction.
- The pilot light continues to burn out.
- The gas supply is having an issue.
- Leaky air ducts are a problem.
Experts of heating repair in East Cobb, GA suggest the following steps to troubleshoot a heating problem:
- Confirm that heat is selected on your thermostat.
- Change the filter.
- Verify that the gas is on.
- Ventilate the chimney properly.
- Clear the exhaust vents of leaves and other dirt.
- Clear the drain lines of debris.
- Look for clogged ducts that are preventing ventilation.
Signs that your furnace needs repair:
- Regardless of what the thermostat shows, your house is frigid.
- You have a yellow-burning pilot light.
- Your heater is making strange noises.
- Rising energy prices.
- Short cycling.
- Unpleasant smells.
Ensure that the thermostat is set 10 degrees higher than the room temperature and that all emergency switches, valves, and thermostat controls are in position. Press the reset button on the burner's relay if it still won't turn on. If it still doesn't work, contact your neighborhood specialist for heating repair in East Cobb, GA.
Maintain it at least twice a year. You should book service for the fall if you're discussing your heating system. The frequency of your maintenance sessions, rather than when you arrange them, is more important.