Heating Installation in Atlanta, East Cobb, College Park, and Surrounding Areas
Atlanta Heating Installation
If you are looking for a brand-new heating system, or your current furnace or heat pump isn’t performing like it used to, it is time to call Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling. Our Atlanta heating specialists have over 20 years of industry experience and can find the perfect heating solution to keep your home or business warm and cozy all winter long. We offer high-quality heating installation and replacement services to residential and commercial properties throughout Atlanta and surrounding areas.
Your heating system is imperative to the comfort of your home. No one can deny the importance of a heating system, though many homeowners often ignore its needs. A heating system must be regularly cleaned and maintained so it can function optimally.
If your system is old and giving you a hard time, you opt for a top-quality heating installation in Atlanta.
To learn more about our expert heating solutions, contact our team at (404) 454-2686 or fill out our form online today.
Do You Need to Replace Your Heating System?
A new heater is an investment that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Luckily, our team of experts at Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling will offer honest and reliable advice to ensure you receive the cost-effective and long-lasting results you deserve.
We will work hard to repair your system first, before offering replacement options, but if repairs are ineffective or become cost-prohibitive, we have a wide range of the most advanced heating systems on the market, including gas furnaces, electric furnaces, and heat pumps, so you know we will have a furnace or heat pump to match your specific needs.
If your furnace or heat pump suddenly breaks down, you can count on us to be by your side in a flash, even offering 24/7 emergency repair solutions.
7 Signs of a Failing Heating System:
- Repairs are becoming more and more frequent, or more costly.
- Your system isn’t turning on, or cycles on/off frequently.
- You hear loud noises, such as banging or screeching.
- Your system is over 15 years old.
- You notice rust on the system.
- There are cold spots throughout your home.
- Your monthly heating bills are increasing, without a change in your usage.
How to Identify a Failing Heating System?
When your heating system is failing, it will give you some warning signs that you have to notice to work accordingly. Take a look at the points discussed below, which will help identify a failing heating system. We also provide the services of furnace repair College Park.
- Frequent Repairs
When a heating system grows old, it is prone to breakdowns due to aging and wearing out its internal components. So it is better to replace your heating system with a new one if you face frequent breakdowns and the repairs costs are getting higher and higher.
- Loud Noises
All the HVAC systems make some negligible sound while working. But when the sound becomes loud and continues, it becomes a problem. Loud and unusual noises from your heating system indicate a serious problem.
- Cold Spots
When your heating system fails, it will start to leave cold spots and provide uneven heating to your home. You will detect that some places are warmer than others. This indicates a serious issue with your device, and you will need to call a professional.
- Increasing Energy Bills
Your monthly energy bills will increase when your HVAC system is not working properly and has lost efficiency. You will require to contact a professional to look into the issue and then work accordingly.
- Old Unit
When your system becomes more than 15 years old, it is better to replace it and get a new one. The old one must have lost its initial efficiency, and getting a new one will also help you save on energy costs.
Seamless Heating Installation & Replacement Services in Atlanta
Our highly trained technicians at Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling are committed to providing every customer with the highest quality heating installation or replacement solutions possible. Whether you need a brand-new system installed or a replacement for your outdated furnace, our skilled team has you covered. With convenient scheduling, exceptional workmanship, and 5-star customer service, trust our technicians to keep your residential or commercial property cozy all year long.
Why Choose Maintenance Unlimited?
We have been in this company for over two decades and have successfully established our name as a reliable and trusted company for all the HVAC services among our customers.
- Customer Satisfaction
We are committed to working tirelessly until you are completely satisfied. We understand the needs of our customers and then work accordingly.
- Customer Services
We all know that troubles can come at any time and disturb your schedule. So to not leave you alone with your problems, we offer 24-hour Customer Services.
- Trained Professionals
We provide heat pump installation in Atlanta and only the highest quality HVAC services performed by the most qualified and skilled technicians in the market, who have been fully certified and licensed to work on your valuable HVAC system.
Tired of your malfunctioning heating system and want to install a new one? You have come to the right place.
We at Maintenance Unlimited provide heat pump repair in Atlanta and other quality HVAC services with the most competitive prices. You can contact us by calling at (404) 948-6883 or visit our website.
Ready to schedule your heating service? Call us today at (404) 454-2686 or fill out our online form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Check Out Our
Contact Us Today for Heating Installation in Atlanta, East Cobb, College Park, and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Heating installation in Atlanta includes:
- Determine the load.
- Locate a good spot for the fan coil unit.
- Cut the opening for the return air.
- Build a straightforward platform.
- Supply a plenum ring in place.
- Condensate drain connected.
- Attach the refrigerant lines.
- Connect the plenum duct and supply tubing.
Depending on the size of your house, specialists can typically finish the installation in 4-8 hours, so you won't have to worry about being without heat while the heating installation in College Park, is done.
Preparation for heating installation:
- Eliminate obstacles: Eliminating obstacles expedites installation and makes the work environment safer for personnel.
- Accessibility: It may be difficult for technicians to operate if the area where the heating system is installed is congested and disorganized.
- Remove valuables: By eliminating valuables and breakables, you reduce the possibility that something will be damaged or broken during heating installation in Atlanta.
- Close air vents: By doing this, you'll make sure that during installation, potential dust and debris won't escape from your vents.
The average heating and cooling system lasts between 10 and 20 years. However, experts typically advise replacing your system every 12 years to keep your energy bills affordable and ensure the system operates effectively.
What to think about when purchasing a new furnace
- Pick the most energy-efficient furnace you can.
- A programmable thermostat.
- The unit's size.
- Type of blower
- Discounts and incentives.
Simple heating installation in College Park procedures include the following:
- Choosing a new system
- System sizing
- Removing the previous heating apparatus
- Place the new system
- Establish the appropriate connections
- Examine the system
- Make sure you hire experts.
When deciding to spend money on a furnace installation in East Cobb, GA, some things to keep in mind include the following:
- Long-term investment: The main factor that drives up the price of your furnace installation is that you are making a long-term commitment.
- Complex parts & components: Although online resources can make an installation look simple, attempting a DIY furnace installation in East Cobb, GA, will almost certainly result in issues you weren't prepared for.
- Ensure longevity & safety: If set up and installed correctly, your furnace is a safe system. Without the supervision and installation of a qualified professional, you run the possibility of leaks.
The warning signs that your heating needs repair
- Your electric bill is unusually high.
- Uneven hot and cold spots.
- Cranking the heat higher and higher.
- Your furnace is making strange sounds.
- Bad air quality.
- Yellow pilot light.