Highly Efficient Cooling & Heat
A heat pump is a great choice if you want to heat and cool your home with one system. Heat pumps work by taking heat from the outdoor air and transferring it to your home via the ducts. In the summer, it reverses direction and removes heat from the air in your home to cool it down. At Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling, we install, replace, repair, and perform maintenance for heat pumps in Atlanta.
Heat & Air Conditioning In One System
At Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling, our customers often have questions about the difference between heat pumps and central air conditioning systems. The main difference is that central air conditioning systems are designed only to provide cool air in the summer months, while heat pumps are used for both heating and cooling your home. Homeowners choose heat pumps for a number of reasons.
Heat pumps are ideal for climates with mild winters, which makes this type of system perfect for Georgia homes. In very cold temperatures or when additional warmth is needed, some homeowners choose to install both a heat pump and a furnace.
- Reliable Home Comfort In Every Season
- Lower Utility Costs
- Several Equipment Options
- Less Maintenance
- Better Energy Efficiency
- Even Heating & Cooling
The Perfect Heat Pump For Your Home
If you plan to install a heat pump, you will need to make important decisions about the type and size that is best suited for your home. Choosing the right size is essential, since a heat pump that is too large or too small for your home will not cool or warm your home efficiently. There are a few different options for heat pumps in Atlanta.
At Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling, we are committed to providing quality service with honesty and integrity. We offer the information you need to make the best decision for your family with no high-pressure sales tactics, and we won’t try to convince you to buy something you don’t need. Our technicians will handle the installation from start to finish for reliable performance and optimal efficiency.
- Electric Heat Pump – This is the most commonly used heat pump in homes. There is an inside unit and an outside unit to move the air to cool it in the summer and heat it in the winter months.
- Variable Speed – These systems allow you to install one outdoor unit with multiple indoor units to create zones that control the temperature in different areas of your home.
- Duel Fuel Heat Pump – This type of system uses a heat pump along with a furnace heating system to provide optimal comfort in the winter season and air conditioning in the summer.
- Ductless Mini Split – Ductless heat pumps do not require ductwork to distribute the cooled or warmed air. This is ideal for homes without ducts and also provides energy savings, since there is less heat loss.
Servicing All Major Brands
In addition to installing new heat pumps, we offer professional heat pump repairs and maintenance. Emergency service is also available for problems that occur after our normal business hours. We are happy to discuss the options that are available for heating and cooling your home and provide free estimates for new equipment installation. For your convenience, financing options are available through GreenSky so you can have the high-quality heat pump your Atlanta home deserves.