AC Repair in Atlanta, Marietta, College Park, GA, and Surrounding Areas
Emergency Air Conditioning Service is Available!
A malfunctioning air conditioner puts a homeowner in an unpleasant situation, especially during extreme weather conditions. Most of the time, this is a result of an owner who did not pay attention to the AC system when it needed it the most.
Broken air conditioner? Don’t sweat it. Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling provides comprehensive residential and commercial AC repair in Atlanta. Located in College Park and serving the greater Atlanta area, our local air conditioning company is staffed with highly qualified and experienced technicians who can handle all of your air conditioning needs with honesty and integrity. We are proud to be a minority-owned and diversity-based business that puts the needs of our customers first. We invite you to read our reviews, then contact us as soon as possible to request a service.
Contacting a professional technician for AC repair in Marietta, GA, is the best solution to tackle such a situation. Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling will try its best to fix all of your HVAC-related problems, ranging from servicing to replacement.
Please contact us today at (404) 996-0218 to schedule service with one of our Atlanta AC repair technicians.
Quality Repairs for Most Makes & Models
We offer reliable AC repair service for all major brands of air conditioning equipment. Our technicians will carefully inspect your system to identify the cause of the problem and take the time to fully explain the work that is needed to restore your system while answering any questions you may have. We work quickly to get your air conditioning system working again!
Signs That Your System Needs A Repair Job
- The vents in your home do not give out enough cool air to cool your place, or they give out hot air instead.
- You notice a sudden boost in your energy bills, breathing problems, and allergies.
- There is a foul smell throughout the house.
Need to Repair Your Air Conditioner
- Your system will work for more years with timely repairs.
- Your system will work with higher efficiency levels and help control your energy bills.
- Your system will be safer to use.
We Can Address All Types Of Common AC problems, including:
- Blowing Warm Air
- Leaking Refrigerant
- Making Loud Noises
- Won’t Turn On
- Short Cycles
Steps Involved in Repairing Air Conditioners
Contacting us to book a air conditioning repair College Park, GA, appointment is not a hassle at all. Our responsive customer care desk will fill you with the details needed and dispatch a team of professionals at the earliest to your place to fix your malfunctioning air conditioner.
- After reaching your place, they will study your system and understand the root cause of its current problem.
- They will fix the issue with the required latest machinery and replace any parts if needed.
- Moreover, after fixing the problem, they will repair any damage due to wear and tear to ensure it will not need another repair soon.
- We will also give you important tips to maintain your air conditioner regularly without professional assistance.
What Happens If You Fail to Ensure Timely Repair Jobs?
- The first long-term problem that arises due to a lack of timely repair jobs is the decreased lifespan of your air conditioner. It may work only for 6-8 years if you do not fix its minor problems on time.
- Your system will start demanding more repair jobs, eventually increasing your expenses.
- Problems like poor indoor air quality, increased energy bills, lesser efficiency, and increased breathing issues will be more common.
Maintenance Unlimited for AC repair in College Park, GA
- Our skills and experience have helped us fix hundreds of air conditioners, ranging from old models to the latest ones.
- Our team knows their way around your system, so you can be relaxed while they fix it.
- We possess the necessary documents and certificates to validate our authenticity.
Reliable AC Repair Technicians Available 24/7
If your air conditioner suddenly stops working on a hot and humid day, there is no reason to suffer in silence. You can count on our pros at Maintenance Unlimited Heating & Cooling to be there when you need us. We offer same-day AC repairs and emergency service for your convenience. Our answering service will take your call after hours and dispatch an on-call technician to your home or business for prompt repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Check Out Our
Contact Us Today for AC Repair in Atlanta, Marietta, College Park, GA, and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions:
An AC system delivers optimum services for around 10-15 years. During unexpected times, some AC systems need to be replaced before they complete a decade of delivering service. The life expectancy of the air conditioning system depends on the following factors:
- AC system usage
- Regional climate and weather conditions
If the AC system gets maintenance services on time and the system is used optimally, then the AC system can work for more than 15 years without any expensive repairs or issues. Since humidity increases in Georgia, you need to take additional steps to maintain the ventilation.
An air conditioning system is only worth repairing when it has been a few years after purchasing the AC system, and the repair cost is affordable. It is better to ask the air conditioner repair in Atlanta whether the AC system will restore its working capacity and performance after the repair?
However, our experts will not recommend spending hundreds of dollars on expensive repairs if your AC system is a decade old. It is best to add a few more hundred and surprise the family by buying a new AC system.
An air conditioning system requires AC maintenance service from the AC repair in College Park, GA, twice a year. You should schedule the first maintenance service in the spring season, and the other service should be scheduled when the summer season ends.
The maintenance services ensure no issues are developing inside the AC and protect the system by covering it with insulation and plastic sheet, so heavy rain, storm, and snow cannot harm the system during the break.
- Compressor failure.
- The AC system has been working for more than ten years.
- No maintenance service can suppress the loud noises.
- Issues in the condenser and refrigerant coils.
- The AC system uses R-22 refrigerant.
It is essential to understand that you should replace HVAC filters every three months. AC repairs in Atlanta recommends investing in disposable and effective HVAC filters like pleated fiberglass filter.
There are different types of air filters that you can bring home:
- Conventional fiberglass air filter
- Electrostatic air filter
- Electronic air filter
- Carbon air filter for commercial purposes
- HEPA filter
- UV light air filter
Here are some signs according to the AC repair in Marietta, GA, that indicates the AC system needs an air filter replacement service:
- Warm air from the vents.
- AC system takes time to lower the room temperature.
- Increase in the electricity bills.
- Dust indoors.
- Dust accumulated near the AC vents.
Some common problems that every air conditioning system owner faces as per our air conditioner repair in College Park, GA, are:
- Frozen condenser or evaporator coils
- Leakage in the duct system
- Cracked condensate pan
- AC fuse breaks down
- Loud noises
- Inefficient air services
If the compressor functioning sound comes from the outdoor unit, but there is no cool air coming from the vents, then the following could be the problem according to our AC repair in Marietta:
- Blocked air filters
- Dusty condenser coils
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Low refrigerant levels
- Leakage in the duct system or refrigeration tubes
- Dirty air vents
Call Maintenance Unlimited Heating and Cooling for any HVAC problems in your household.